Hotel at the Waldorf is not your standard hotel. Each room focuses on the experience instead of the size of the room or the thread count of the sheets.
Hotel at the Waldorf is an affordable alternative to staying in the hustle and bustle of the city. The hotel has a quirky, artistic, and casual feeling throughout, as no two rooms are alike. It’s perfect for spontaneous last minute overnight stays, a crash pad after a night out in the city, or for the budget conscious traveler. Each room features amenities such as:
- King and Queen bed rooms available, in a variety of configurations
- Designated “dog friendly” rooms, under 45 lbs.
- Air conditioning
- Free wireless internet
- Remote control TV with cable
- Telephone, with complimentary local calls
- Individual room safe
- Radio alarm clock
- Bath & Body Works amenities
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary coffee in room
- Complimentary wake up service
- Iron and ironing board upon request
- Extra bed cot upon request
- Microwave/Fridge Combination (some rooms only – please request at time of booking)
- Non-smoking hotel
- Complimentary hotel parking
Check in: 3PM and Check out: 11AM
Front Desk Hours: 9AM to 11PM – 7 days a week
PARKING – Hotel at the Waldorf has public parking lot located adjacent to the building. It is accessible by heading west on E. Hastings Street, towards downtown Vancouver. The parking lot operates on a first come, first serve basis and is therefore subject to availability. We are not liable for any break-ins or thefts, so we ask that you do not keep any valuables in your vehicle.